Monday, May 14, 2007

Souped up

So I have blinged up this blog and it is screaming SO 2007 in the Middle East right now.

What next? I may even fling some links into this formerly desolate right-hand margin. Yes, you like a bit of that ... Firstly, H in Dubizzle. King K. Just for shits and giggles. It's like the old saying: If you can read about the embarrassing bum-dance move you pulled in a club full of sweating Lebanese businessmen, you should share it with others. Hell it's Christmas here already.

And now for the CD hanging from my rear-view: Twisted Koekie ... because it will save your inbox an immense amount of spam if you just cut out the middle man and click here.

Someone stop me before this funbus starts to look like a Johnny's Rotti delivery vehicle in Durbs.

2 comments:

High in Dubai said...

oh stop with the generosity!

Wow, the blog is looking very right here and right now... Almost as hot as this day is turning out in DXB.

Koekie said...

Everything I did, everything prior to this was leading up to this very day. I never thought it would happen... I'd like to thank God, and my parents for everything they did to get me to this auspicious stage in my life. Oh, and my goldfish, Salamander. I have to thank him too.

CD from the rear-view mirror... rock on baby!